The wild card this week:
Spend at least 30 minutes each day doing something creative. (Possibly creating a gratitude journal?) It could be creativity in any area - cooking, sewing, baking, painting, decorating, you get the idea. Enjoy the time and see what you can learn about the satisfaction that comes from doing something creative.
A few more details :
the spreadsheet link should be available on the first post inside the google group. If you did not get your google group invite please let me know. This blog will now be going private (as of tomorrow), inviting only those who are participating in the challenge. I will always post the wild card here and also as a message in the google group. I hope this will allow you to use which format is easiest for you. We have a total of 24 participants this year. There will be several prizes along the way. The remaining money will be for one winner. I am not eligable to be the winner.
Happy New Year!
E
Yay for the resolutionary challenge!! Emily, I love the first week's wild card. :)
ReplyDeleteLisa C.
Hey Emily, I am a friend of Jen and super excited to be a part of the challenge! Sorry I'm joining last second. Can you please add me to the google group? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWendy