Sunday, March 24, 2013

Final week!

Welcome to the final week of the resolutionary challenge my friends!
Thank you for being on this journey with me and please after the challenge is over take the opportunity to email me and let me know your input for improvements/and or changes.

The Wildcard for week 12 is:
Spend at least 15 minutes each day developing a new talent.  This could include practicing something you have been wanting to do, watching web seminars or lessons, or deveoping a new talent of any kind for 15 minutes each day.

The no sugar point will continue to run as well.  If you choose to take 1 treat day this week then post a comment answering this question:  What is a talent that you have begun working on / that you would like to develop?

Thanks again for staying with me and have a great last week!

E

2 comments:

  1. This is silly, but I've always wanted to be able to do the splits. I found a stretching tutorial and I'm working on it. I'm already seeing improvement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is awesome! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete