My top ten favorites right now, not in any particular order:
1. Oranges, sliced.
2. My new (to me) Volkswagon Eurovan
3. Paint
4. Fabric
5. The color orange
6. See's Candy chocolate (especially butterscotch, carmel, and coconut cream)
7. Dry Needling. I would not be able to function without my awesome physical therapist and his magic needles!
8. My gap jeans - thank you, gap, for still making a pair of jeans that comes near my real waistline that are reasonably priced.
9. Cowgirl boots. I have 2 pair I absolutely love and I want more.
10. My baby, Faye. Not that I love her more than my other 5 children, just that she is at such an
adorable stage -- trying new things and new sounds each day that make me laugh.
E
My top ten favorite things right now...
ReplyDelete1- trying out new recipes for dinner
2- endorphins from my new workout schedule
3- Mini Granny B's cookies in the 12 pack at Winco
4- Big huge warm Sorels - to keep me warm
5- My Christmas present - new wedding ring!
6- Soaking in the hot tub looking at the starry sky
7- The time of night when the kids are in bed, house is clean and I can really relax for the first time since early that morning
8- My new shampoo - I am some what of a shampoo snob - I branched out to a loreal shampoo.... it was a good move.
9- Holding my kids hands... there is just something about guiding a little one around holding that little hand.
10- Crystal Light (orange-strawberry-banana) - I could drink a pitcher of this every day.
These are my top 10 - not in any order:
ReplyDelete1. Bikram yoga
2. Tennis
3. Downton Abbey
4. New wedding ring
5. New car to buzz around in
6. My husband
7. PInterest water recipe
8. Reading my scriptures
9. Australian Open with Rafa and Roger (tennis)
10. Hearing my kids giggle
My top ten (I have my intro on goodle groups (I think!))
ReplyDelete1. Cara Cara oranges are back in season
2. My favorite Christmas gift, a blendtec blender! (no way I am getting my seven fruits and veggies without it)
3. The fact my husband does the dishes most nights (my most dreaded chore)
4. Our annual White Elephant / Ugly Christmas Sweater party (always held in January). Best Year Yet!!!!
5. Downton Abby is back
6. My new batch of cookbooks
7. chocolate chip cookie dough (always)
8. Amazing friends
9. Gabby's hair, Jake's smile and Lexi's laugh
10. my gratitude journal (thanks Emily!)
Kate- I'm jealous of your blend tec, I love that you like Downton Abbey, and this is the first year I've tried cara caras.
DeleteMy top ten right now:
ReplyDelete1. Turned in a bunch of work today. Feel like I can breathe!
2. Hearing my son play his baritone. He's still learning, but I can make out the melody and he's so proud of himself.
3. Warmer weather after nearly freezing a few days ago!
4. Get to hang out with the teenage girls from church this weekend. I heart them.
5. Having a sister who lives 10 minutes away and is always at the ready to lend me a hand.
6. A good book to look forward to when I crawl in bed tonight (It's "Where'd you Go Bernadette. So good.)
7. The Internet. This week alone it's saved me several hours worth of errand running.
8. Minor injury keeping me out of the gym. Wouldn't want this to last too long, but it's nice to have an excuse to take it easy for a few days. Ha (don't tell my trainer I said that!)
9. Ice water.
10. Hugs and kisses goodnight from my three kids.
This is from me. Lisa C. :)
DeleteMy Top Ten
ReplyDelete1. peppermint white hot chocolate from Starbucks
2. kisses from my baby
3. sitting by the fireplace
4. Vitamix for making smoothies
5. Sunshine in January (we moved from Portland a year ago and it's always cloudy and rainy this time of year there.)
6. Any yummy soup
7. My punching bag
8. Warm chocolate chip cookies
9. Family movie night
10. Snuggling with my husband after he has been out of town all week.
Top ten:
ReplyDelete1. Sewing
2. Color.
3. My Christmas present- an iPad mini
4. The fact that I've made dinner 5 nights in a row. (A huge accomplishment for me)
5. Looking at pretty fabric
6. Space heaters- it's freezing here!
7. Soup
8. Watching my husband play his new rockband game
9. Friendship
10. The disco ball hanging in my living room. When the afternoon light hits it, it makes me so happy.
Top 10 Favs
ReplyDelete1. Bountiful baskets. You pay your $15 contribution and receive a basketful of delicious fruits and veggies.
2. Living in big sky country.
3. Watching the sunset from our backyard.
4. Date night
5. Nap time
6. Living close to my mom. I love it. My kids love that they can walk to grandmas.
7. Averys round face and dark hair.
8. My garage. It's freezing and I can appreciate not having to scrape the dang windows!
9. Scarves
10. Chase
My top ten favorite things right now:
ReplyDelete1. My bed. That one never changes
2. Grapefruit
3. playing dress up and tea party with my little girls
4. My phone-a Samsung nexus
5. A warm weather day today allowing me to finally run outside
6. Cute ramekins. I just look at them online. I don't actually have any:)
7. Being able to kind of cook in our new house. Finally.
8. My Peter pan collar necklace Brent got me for Christmas
9. My heating pad that keeps me warm at night
10. Our nightly TV shows we watch when the kids are in bed... Downton Abby, once upon a time, and the bachelor- a guilty pleasure I didn't actually want anyone to know about but I knew my husband would ask when he reads this...
My top 10:
ReplyDelete1. Family, especially my husband
2. Grandkids, they are amazing, I wish I could hang out with them every day!
3. The Beach
4. Seashells
5. My new food processor (thanks Matt and Kate)
6. Clementines - they are so good!
7. All of the colors out now, Navy blue, yellow, green...
8. Sunshine
9. Family blogs I read
10.Green - trees, bushes, flowers etc. I am missing them this winter.
Top 10 at the moment:
ReplyDelete1. My new Vitamix
2. Yoga
3. Hiking in nature, especially the Sierra's
4. Meditating at the beach
5. Hearing my daughter play piano, watching my son create art
6. Sunset Magazine
7. Dark Chocolate covered pretzel thins from Trader Joes
8. Impromptu living room dance parties
9. Tomato Soup
10. Books - all kinds, I can't get enough!
1.Two sons serving mission for our church
ReplyDelete2.One son to be home in 25 days
3.Beautiful grandson who is 6 months old
4.Having a great week exercising and reading Holy Text
5.Grateful to live in Alberta, Canada
6.Upcoming vacation with family
7.Sunshine
8.Daily walks with neighbor and friend
9.Fit Bit
10.Friends
After reading all of your responses I feel like mine were so.... shallow? I wasn't thinking very deep I guess! ha.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading these
Emily
My current top ten:
ReplyDelete1. Deuteronomy 2:7
2. my wonderful husband
3. my 8 children who keep things lively and happy
4. the scrappy trip around the world quilt blocks I'm making
5. granny smith apples with peanut butter
6. sunshine (when we get some)
7. talking fabric with my sisters
8. heart to heart talks with relatives or friends
9. my new (first) smart phone, after the trusty Razor flip phone I've used for YEARS bit the dust on Christmas day.
10. color, texture, design, creativity!
My name is Quinn Madine and my top teb right now is:
ReplyDelete1. Crema, I could eat it by the gallon.
2. Snow!
3. This challenge
4. Exercising again after being on bed rest for the last two months of pregnancy.
5. My kids
6. Being with my husband again after living in different cities for a year.
7. Great friends
8. Warm clothes.
9. Finding the silver lining.
10. Cuddling my baby.
My top ten (at the moment):
ReplyDelete1. iPad
2. Douglas County library card
3. My Prius
4. Heated front car seat
5. Omega juicer
6. Playing words with friends
7. Yoga and stretching
8. a sacred crystal my husband brought back from Brazil
9. the land surrounding our house
10. My zabuton and zafu for meditation and the sacred place where I enjoy using them.
My top 10:
ReplyDelete1. My 3 girlies
2. Planning our annual Valentines Party
3. My iPhone
4. White Collar & Downton Abby
5. Weekly date night/ our babysitting co-op
6. My warm coat
7. Salted caramel anything
8. Spending time with my "sidekick" while her big sis is at school
9. Sweaters with animals on them ( that's my husbands addition for me)
10. The end of the day when kids are in bed and I get Ty to myself.
-Meghan Loveless
My top ten right now:
ReplyDelete1. Clementines.
2. My Garmin Forerunner 10.
3. Faster and longer runs because of Garmin.
4. Bedtime stories with my boys.
5. Watching my kids ride their bikes. They look so happy and free.
6. A clean house when going to bed.
7. Sitting down and watching TV at the end of a busy day.
8. Being outdoors.
9. My husband.
10. Good friends.
Courtney here again (posing as Troy) and here are my top ten favorite things right now:
ReplyDelete1. good music
2. bedtime
3. hiking with the fam at ivy creek
4. yoga
5. french fries
6. my upcoming painting class
7. coloring with the kids
8. when troy gets home early
9. chocolate covered pomegranate seeds
10. impromptu dance parties
Troy here (posing as Troy). Here's my top ten in no particular order:
ReplyDelete1. Dissertation interviews (almost) finished.
2. Light-saber battles.
3. Bed time stories.
4. Bed time.
5. Movie night date night with Chipotle.
6. Hiking with C and the kiddos.
7. Pork Chops.
8. Popcorn.
9. Sunday naps.
10. Yahtzee! tournaments with C.
Some of my favorite things right now:
ReplyDelete1. Downton Abbey
2. Warm Colorado sunshine in the middle of the winter
3. A real fire in my fireplace on freezing cold days
4. Reading books to my children
5. Playing board games with my children
6. Lunch with my husband at Del Frisco's
7. David Austin Roses
8. The Beatles
9. The Yorkshire Dales
10. Where'd you go, Bernadette (and reading any good book!)
1. Football and smartfootball play breakdowns
ReplyDelete2. The family video I'm making for 2012
3. My wife and her snuggles
4. Kisses from Elsie
5. Hearing Brinley's stories
6. My new shoes
7. My phone my wife gave me a Christmas ago
8. Progress on our house - Kitchen floor
9. Good new music - Mumford and Sons right now
10. Forcing myself to do exercise every night
My (Brandi Tsuchimoto) favs right now:
ReplyDelete1. New floors in our house
2. Cake - any cake
3. Bubble baths
4. Scrapbook patterned paper
5. Pinterest
6. Ugg boots
7. Chevron print anything
8. Felt tip pens
9. Jicama
10. HGTV Magazine
My top 10 (at least that I can think of right now)
ReplyDelete1. My husband
2. Moby wrap
3. Furnace - man it is COLD here
4. Imagine Dragons (a band that I really like right now)
5. Cookies - I'm trying to break this one
6. My new sewing machine
7. My kids
8. Snow Canyon
9. My 2 year old saying "love you too."
10. The natural light that my house has when there is snow outside and it's sunny out.
Cyndie's Top Ten
ReplyDelete1. Oranges are in season!
2. The convenience and comfort of living in America. I like to be comfortable. And I like my washing machine.
3. Cinnamon Trident gum
4. The Good Wife and Covert Affairs
5. RS teachers who are well prepared and reliable
6. Audiobooks
7. The Wall Street Journal
8. Ammonia
9. My boys' schools
10. My new workout pants that keep me warm while jogging.
Valerie's top ten at 10:30 pm on Sunday night
ReplyDelete1. sunshine. LOVE my sunshine
2. grandchildren! #10 born 3 days ago.
3. iPad Kindle. What? I can decide to read a book and it appears on my iPad within seconds? yes please.
4. Hot bath
5. My Disney-loving hubby. We just got back from Disneyworld; just the two of us. So fun.
6. Skype
7. Power naps
8. Liquid chocolate: chocolate milk, hot chocolate, chocolate milkshakes...
9. Seeing the light in my students eyes
10. Treadmill + movie on my iPad
1. warm winter coat and boots
ReplyDelete2. a working minivan
3. long chats with old friends
4. hearing Ingrid (2) say to Clay (4) after a squabble "we're friends, right!" :)
5. hugs from Baby Winston
6. Clay's awesome giggle
7. love notes from Gretchen
8. hearing Madeleine's piano practicing pay off
9. date night with Matt
10. my bed at the end of the day
My Top 10 list so far for 2013 in no particular order:
ReplyDelete1) My new son, TJ...I can't get enough of him
2) chocolate covered almonds
3) navel oranges from the Pasadena Farmer's market
4) Excedrine Back and Body
5) amazing Los Angeles "Winter" weather
6) Long walks with TJ and Ace
7) Watching Homeland with Tyler
8) The TV show Parenthood
9) Ice Hockey is back
10) Tuna Jalapeno Tempura
1. My amazing husband whom i adore!
ReplyDelete2. My 5 daughters who are becoming beautiful ladies, inside & out
3. Spending time w/ family & friends
4. SWEATSHIRTS they are so warm & comfortable! They also don't allow my long natural curly hair to frizz like sweaters do
5. Snow skiing, Tis the season!!!
6. My kindle, kindle app on my phone or a hard copy of a book as long as I have something to read
7. Water
8. My 10 yr old Ford Diesel Excursion, with 260,000+ miles I am praying it will last me another 10 yrs!
9. Blueberries
10. This challenge
In no particular order
ReplyDeleteInsanity workouts: fun change after running for years on end
Greek yogurt with honey maple syrup or passion fruit
Kale snuck into my smoothies
Listening to general conference talks
Total silence
Gumby
Any book my bookclub picks
Cleaning my house/kitchen for this challenge
When my youngest says. "I love you, mom"
Sunlight coming through my bathroom window
My top 10
ReplyDelete1. Having a sweet new baby to hold and love.
2. A short window of time between graduation and new employment when we have LOTS of time to spend as a family.
3. Taking my kids to my childhood favorite - Disneyland!
4. The adventure of living and exploring somewhere new.
5. Having a great book to read.
6. Looking forward to the new job packing, moving, and unpacking us!
7.My pediatrition - I know, its strange. We do end up seeing her a lot, and she is wonderful.
8. Hot chocolate.
9. Watching my 5 year old learn to read.
10. Naps.