Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wildcard: Week 10

We are in the home stretch!
For week ten your challenge {should you choose to accept it}  Is NO MURMERING.  No complaining or whining.
One of the greatest {and most difficult} lessons I continue to re-learn in my life is that happiness is a choice.  This week think about choosing happiness by not complaining about the circumstances or challenges we find ourselves in.  I know this will be tough for me but I also know it will bring blessings.
Remember also that the no sugar challenge continues this week, giving you a possible of 8 points to earn per day.  If you choose to take a treat day this week then comment here telling us something that you do to choose happiness.
Choose Happiness, and have a great week!
E

5 comments:

  1. I am the first to post again this week, how pathetic...not even one day, but it was a really good piece of chocolate mousse pie!!
    Anyways, I have really worked on being happy with the choices I have made. Everything else I have no control over, so I have to focus on the parts that I can control. And that helps me to be happy. I am happy I ate a piece of pie tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think laughing is the best way to choose happiness. Life can be stinky sometimes, but being able to laugh about it, makes it seem so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up every day telling myself that it's going to be a good day. I tend to deal with little hiccups better that way and stay in a good mood and positive throughout the day whether things go the way I planned or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to think of everything I am grateful for on bad days. I am very blessed to have the life I have and try to remember that when I want to strangle my husband or children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to focus on what I can control and to remember that if I want happiness its my job to make it. Sometimes a good cry helps too :)

    ReplyDelete