For the wildcard this week you will be required to spend at least 15 minutes each day enjoying and appreciating the great outdoors. This means deliberately going outside to breathe deep, look around, and notice things you usually don't see. Notice the beauty around you and see how it affects you. Looking back on your day and realizing that you were outside for 10 minutes does not count. I'm looking for a very puprposeful trip out of doors!
Have a wonderful week. Thank you for staying with me this far and please if you have suggestions about how I can be doing a better job of leading this please let me know!
E

Is there any way that you could create a printable for this? I find that when I have that...I'm better at getting all of the challenges done.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Amy
My favorite quote....Be the change you want to see in the world.
ReplyDeleteAn interesting quote for me:A man who can wake before sunrise 360 days a year never fails to make his family rich. -Chinese proverb
ReplyDeleteI spent my 15 minutes on my back patio at 11:45 tonight bundled in my winter coat. While I was there I got to hear a coyote howl a few different times. What a cool place I live! Thanks for the Amazon challenge to get me back on track and for asking us to go outside(no matter how cold it is).
ReplyDeleteHere is one of my favorite quotes:
ReplyDelete“I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.” -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
My favorite quote right now is, "Someone else is happy with less than you have." This reminds me to be grateful for what I have and that I don't need more of anything to be happy.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite quote is one that my brother Brent gave me years ago...
ReplyDeleteBefore anyone goes very far in this life she discovers that life is a testing and all of the most worthwhile prizes are still encircled by some kind of protection; designed to frighten away the timid and discourage the unworthy.
-Sterling W. Sill
A favorite quote right now: "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
ReplyDelete